Thursday, June 5, 2014

My second Sasa.com Haul


Behold, my second purchase from Sasa.com! My order came up to around NZD $ 49.
  
<Insert an excuse here to justify my shopping habit>




Essential's Damage Care Rich Premier Hair Mask , 200 ml ~ USD $ 9.60
I've seen an advertorial on Xiaxue's blog and always wanted to try it out while I was back in Malaysia. It was only sold in Singapore tough. :( Then I got around to Sasa and decided to try it out! 



Lancome's Galaties Douceur Gentle Softening Cleansing Fluid , 50 ml ~ USD $ 4.80
This was a sample size and not for sale (written on the product). Thought it was worth the money. And besides, I was looking out for a make up remover.



Clinique's Superbalm moisturizing Gloss, 7 ml ~ USD $ 4.80
Sample size too. Reasonable price. Why not? Clinique products are too overpriced in NZ anyway.



Koji's Eyelash Fix , 7 g ~ USD $ 7.70

It came out with the Lash Concierge line and thought of trying this.





Koji's Dolly Wink Lower False Eyelash in #14 Natural Cute, 2 pairs ~ USD $ 13.50

A new one to add into my Dolly Wink False Eyelash collection. They're costing me a fortune. 



And that's all for my second haul. Til next time! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 JoJo talks and sings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena