Monday, August 25, 2014

Etude House x Disney 's Minnie Wink Lash #01 Up Lash


I got the Minnie Wink Upper Lashes from my Sasa haul a while back. They cost USD $ 3.90, but retails for around NZD $10 on Ebay last I checked. :O 


The lashes came out from the Etude x Disney XOXO collection last year. 


They have the criss-cross pattern and are actually brown false eyelashes. 


It makes a huge difference having them on.


Here's a picture of the lashes on.


Side view.

Final verdict : Natural and cute lashes. Can be worn to achieve the droopy-eye effect. They're lightweight, easy to put on. The lash band is clear. Pretty flexible. I feel like it will get worn out easily. :| I like them! Would recommend them to a beginner!

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 JoJo talks and sings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena