Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The thing about cosmetics : Skin79 VIP Gold Super+ BB Cream

Skin79 VIP Gold Super+ BB Cream

Introducing the much anticipated VIP Gold BB Cream this winter! Spring just started tough.

Anyways, back to the BB Cream. Pretty much everyone recommend it!

The main ingredients are: Sweet almond oil, Arbutin, Kava, Purslane Extracts, Osmopur (sunflower, rice bran, ivy and green tea), Adenosine, Madecassoside

What it promises : Protects skin with wrinkle improvement + whitening, Moisturizes dry skin, SPF 25++ UV Protection (Based on the description here)

swatch

The swatch on my hand.
blended The BB Cream blended out.


Face without BB Cream


This is my bare cheek (well, part of my face).


Face with BB Cream

This is with Skin79's VIP Gold BB Cream.


What the BB Cream did for me:




  • Moisturizes my skin (pretty good oil control)

  • Dewy finish

  • An obvious grey cast with a hint a pink (Sister was asking about it when we were in a room together)

  • Medium coverage (build-able,wore this as a foundation)

  • Fairly sticky (a little goes a long way)

  • Apparently it breaks me out, I think. I've just been using it for three days and stopped after realizing a pimple along my upper T zone (I'll probably stay away from this for now).


flower2flower2flower2_edited-1flower3_edited-1flower3_edited-1

I honestly think you should get a sample of it before you decide to commit to the 25g tube! What works for others doesn't mean that it works for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 JoJo talks and sings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena