Thursday, September 5, 2013

The thing about fashion : Hipster Glasses and Collar Clip Ons

Hipster Glasses and Collar Clip OnMy ebay parcel just arrived.


Hipster Glasses (John Lennon look) : USD 2.04


Collar Clip-Ons : USD 0.99 (for two pairs)


You can use these for any collared shirt. Tops with those clip-ons usually retail for heaps. Pretty overpriced, if you ask me.


It's clipped onto my Goggle Denim Jacket (around RM100), which I had during my early teens.  Safe to say it's a vintage. XL size. I think it shrunk. Or maybe I grew. 'Cause I remember being a really small-sized kid. And, oh boy. This brand is one of those recommended Malaysian high-end brands. Long-term investment. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 JoJo talks and sings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena