Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The thing about Cushion // Innisfree's Water Glow Cushion Review (No. 23 True Beige)

Cushions have generated a huge following globally since their debut in Korea. Even Lancome joined onto the cushion bandwagon. I wanted to get the Laneige one but decided to settle with the Innisfree one instead.
 Innisfree's Water Glow Cushion in True Beige. 

The line offers 3 shades : Light Beige, Natural Beige, and True Beige. 


Innisfree claims that it offers (based on their site):

  • 100% squeezed Jeju green tea water fills the skin with essential moisture.
  • Moisture coating effect from the water glow complex
  • Cools down your skin upon application to soothe the skin from environmental damage
  • Powerful UV protection with SPF 50+ PA+++

Please refer here for the pricing of the cushion.



Shade: No. 23 True Beige. Despite it being the darkest shade from the line, it still has a pinkish-white tone to it. I've been told my skin tone is around NC20. Truth to be told, I hate BBs/foundation that are whiter than the shade of my neck. Honestly, girls should be banned from wearing foundation/BB/CC creams that too white/grey/pink for your skintone.


Application: Easy, just tap the product on your puff and apply it to your face in a tapping motion.

Fragrance: Smells like orchid with herbs. I could smell it when I had it applied on my face. Honestly, I have no issues with it. Those who are hyper-sensitive to smell might have to keep away from it.

Texture: Watery. Easy to blend. Spreadable.

Coverage : Light to Medium. Will look cakey if your over-apply. Covers up under-eyes and redness easily. It tends to accentuate the dry patches.

Wear-ability :  Lasts all day if worn with a primer. Lasts 5 hours without. Might feel oily after few hours.

Verdict : Love it or hate it, this cushion is here to stay... for a year. For me at least. I do enjoy it being in my make up routine. Will I purchase it? Maybe. No. *UPDATE* In the future. I may change my mind tough.

Cause.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 JoJo talks and sings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena