Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The thing about cosmetics : Yes to Cucumber Facial Towelettes Review

I've been so late with reviews lately 'cause of work. More kaching to buy more stuff!DSCN0224


Presenting - Yes to Cucumber Facial Towelettes!


DSCN0223


Wig, on. Makeup face, checked.


DSCN0234Removing them. I had too much BB Cream on.




  • Makeup removal power : Average


Did not remove my eye make up completely. Had chunks of mascara left on my eyelashes.

  • Face in contact : Organic


Does not irritates my sensitive/combination skin, but when I wipe my makeup off it did slightly dry out my skin (they were dry patches around my upper T-zone area)


Does not feel harsh on the skin. Real soft.




  • Scent : Cucumber-melon


Not really a fan of the fragrance.

  • Price : Reasonable for 30 wipes


Costs NZD$ 4.99 in Countdown Stores now! NZD$ 10.99 normally.

flower2flower2flower2flower3_edited-1flower3_edited-1

Not entirely sold off with these wipes. But really love the idea of these organic products. Plus, they are supposedly cruelty-free!

 

FYI I still can't work out how to take better pictures - usually a hit-and-miss. Gah.

1 comments:

Look Amazing — In Just 48 Hours | Thick Chick Fitness Blog said...

[…] The thing about cosmetics : Yes to Cucumber Facial Towelettes Review (jotalksandsing.wordpress.com) […]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 JoJo talks and sings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena