Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The thing about movies : The Hobbit, The Desolution of Smaug


The Hobbit, The Desolution of Smaug came out in theatres last week. Of course, I went and watched it. It's by Sir Peter freaking Jackson. Did I say 'Sir'? Not gonna leave any major spoilers ahead.


The movie was quite full-on. Throughout of the movie, I was sitting on the verge of my seat wondering when is it gonna end. Because there were a series of events after events. And elves constantly coming in right in time to save the dwarfs's butt. Could be the dwarf's luck? They keep mentioning about it throughout the movie.



Legolas just makes me...





Thranduil looks prettier than Tauriel. I don't even....



Mad props for Tauriel tough. She's the independent woman who ain't need no man in her life. Why you guys be randomly inserting a love story in the movie? I liked her, then Kili happened. And that walnut scene, Errverybody be like omgasdfghjkl he almost died. I was trying hard not to burst out laughing.


I am still in awe of every actor's fabulosity and their traits. Totally worth $10 for watching it in the cinema. Love, LOVE. That cliffhanger at the back made me horrible. I'll need to wait until end of next year.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 JoJo talks and sings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena