Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The thing about Online Shopping : Dresslink Haul (Review)

DRESSLINK HAUL


I've ordered from Dresslink on the 10th of Dec 2013 and it arrived on New Years' Eve. I'm super excited to share with you all the items I've bought!


A short introduction about Dresslink :



Dresslink is an international online fashion wholesaler, based in Hong Kong. People keep mistaken that they're from China, Japan or Korea. Get your asian facts right!


Back to the haul. Brace yourselves for a extremely long review.


1. Women's Stylish Slim Synthetic Leather High Waist Pleated Mini Skirt


18243-11


DSCN0449DSCN0453


DSCN0414


flower2flower2flower2flower2flower3_edited-1


I'm a shorty so this skirt is just the length for me. I don't think this skirt would last long. The material looks like it's gonna peel off easily. I had a belt that was made of synthetic leather, it started to become flaky after sometime.


2. New Fashion Women's Chiffon Pleated Retro Long Maxi Dress Elastic Waist Skirt Dress


14448-12


DSCN0481


DSCN0463


pinkskirt1


flower2flower2flower2flower2flower3_edited-1


You pay what you get for! The chiffon material is just decent. Just alright.


3. Women Loose Sweater Geometry Design Printed Long Sleeve Pullovers 


17824-2DSCN0469


DSCN0470


DSCN0466


flower2flower2flower2flower2flower2


Amazing quality for the money. No complaints here.


4. Korea Girl Cartoon College Style Applique Loose Pullover Knitted Sweater


18997-10


DSCN0479


DSCN0446


DSCN0416


flower2flower2flower2flower2_edited-1flower3_edited-1


The material is pretty good. But there were loose ends on the sweater. I'm not entirely keen on the cartoon being stick onto the sweater. They should have sew it on.

5. Women's Sleeveless Stripe False Two Piece Dress Chiffon High-waist



DSCN0474


I don't have a picture of me wearing it.


flower2flower2flower2flower2_edited-1flower3_edited-1


The white chiffon on the top of the dress is actually transparent. The bottom part is made of general shirt material. The dress is just alright. The high-waisted dress does not look that flattering on me, looks better on the model. I'm gonna try it on for another time.


6. Korean Women Fashion Loose Round Collar Long Sleeve Owl Pattern Sweater Blouse TopsDSCN0477


DSCN0443


DSCN0432


flower2flower2flower2flower3_edited-1flower3_edited-1


This actually is my favourite piece from my package. Comfy wool. But there was a slight stitching problem, pretty gutted. And this costs more than the other pieces.DSCN0441


I've emailed their customer service and asked what are they gonna do about it since I don't think it's worth it to ship it back.


*Anyway, I'm gonna skip the cat stockings and the purse. Maybe that would be in another post.*


So, I've spent USD $33.47 on these items, USD $26.13 for shipping, tracking number included. USD $59.60 in total.


I'm gonna give Dresslink.com:


flower2flower2flower2flower3_edited-1flower3_edited-1


Mixed feelings. I did loads of research before purchasing on their site. I don't have any problems with their sizing since I'm pretty petite/asian-sized. Like, tiny size forreals.  The sweaters pretty much were over-sized for me.

Shipping costs alot when you think about it. I did my order when they had more discount on items. That was when they had their before year-end 26% off sales. I'll probably won't purchase anything on there if they do not have their deals on.

My take on this : Do your research. Check out what the clothing materials are, your size are. Items maybe a little bit unpredictable. It is much more advisable to shop for accessories and sweaters on this site.

ON A SIDE NOTE



xx

2 comments:

mayra said...

OMG 2NE1!!!! I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THAT!

Joanne Lim said...

I absolutely adore 2NE1! (:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 JoJo talks and sings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena