Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Cheesie's GEO Rainbow Color Choco Brown Lenses Review

If you don't know who Cheesie is, I would assume that you are not from where I am originally from! HELLO THAR. Thanks for stopping by. Brace yourself for a long as post.

Cheesie is one of the top bloggers in Malaysia. She blogs about fashion and Japan alot. She's like your online personal guide to Japan. Like, seriously. 

Let's get back to the important part. She started her line of cosmetics circle lenses. CLICK HERE for more details. You can find the non-powered ones in West Malaysia's Sasa stores, but I heard they were sold off. You'll have better luck heading to Tokyoninki to buy them, but some of the nicer colors are out of stock tough. I only got to know about her circle lenses when she released the second line of her circle lenses. The 3-tone lenses from her first series look fabber. :((((

After much contemplation, I decided to get them since the site had the BUY 3 FREE 1 package. If Sasa sold them, that means that they are pretty reliable right? Sasa is the Asian Sephora for those of you who don't know already! 


Mind you, I did went a wee bit crazy with my purchase from Tokyoninki. 

What I bought:
BUY 3 FREE 1 PACKAGE , MYR $174.00
  • RainbowColor Aurora Ash
  • RainbowColor Vivid Brown
  • RainbowColor Choco Brown
  • RainbowColor Ocean Blue

RainbowColor Earth Brown MYR $29.00

Total cost : MYR $203.00 ~ around NZD $74.00 

Shipping is free when you spend MYR $200+. What a steal if you ask me!  It took one month for me to receive the package tough, even with a tracking number. There were issues with the Postal Service in Malaysia. The package was supposed to be sent to New Zealand but ended up in New York instead. And USPS even redirected it to New Jersey. Chloe, the person from Tokyoninki who I was dealing with, was really nice about it, did follow up with me by sending in a complaint. 

The whole ordeal was a mess and reminded me how I should never used the normal postal service in Malaysia. Sigh. 

On the bright side, I've received my lenses.  



I'll be reviewing the GEO RainbowColour Choco Brown Lenses. 


Manufacturer: RainbowColor
Diameter: 14.2mm
Country of origin: Korea
Life Span: 3 months disposable 
Base Curve: 8.6mm


It was supposed to look like this:


It looked slightly darker on my eyes:


Comfort level : Not bad. My eyes got a little dried after hitting the 3rd-4th hour. May need to pop in eye drops from now and then.

Design : Simple, but the limbal ring makes it more obvious when you are looking at them more closely. You can work this lenses without any make up on. Booyeah!


It looks natural from afar tough.


This photo was taken using the front camera of a phone. It does look like there is slight enlargement in my irises.

My final verdict :

4 out of 5.








Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 JoJo talks and sings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena