Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dolly Eyes from Diamond Lashes's First Series (REVIEW)



I've been doing alot of research on Gyarus eversince my sudden urge for Japanese cosmetics. Bare in my mind, I'm still very much into Korean cosmetics! :)


Gyaru (ギャル, "gal") culture has evolve eversince the early twenties. Mainstream gyaru make up today is more shifted 'otona', the softer side. One thing you would noticed from the picture is the emphasis on the eyes. See how it pops out with the addition of falsies! Word on the blogsphere, Diamond Lashes produces one of the most popular Japanese falsies.

I actually bought this falsies last year, took me ages to get to them.


These eyelashes were so dramatic that I had to...


Put some lower lash. I don't even have that much lower eyelash to balance it up. I only had the cheap China-made ones at that time so it will have to do. Note to self don't ever get the cheap ones.




Then again, it turned out alright. My first time putting on falsies, not quite what I pictured it to be.


And last but no least, you won't have the Dolly Look until you stare into the camera blankly!

Final verdict : Love it. I wouldn't wear them out everyday tough. Lash band might be a tad bit obvious. They tend to get heavier as time goes by. They're pretty easy to remove. Not much complaint! DEFINITELY GIVE THEM A GO IF YOU ARE INTO FALSIES! 


4 out of 5.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 JoJo talks and sings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena