Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Kpop2 review


Just thought I should share with you all - my experience purchasing from Kpop2.com. Too many sponsored reviews about the site.

Kpop2.com is a online circle lenses shop based in Korea, sells FDA-approved circles lenses with price ranges from $7.99 to $35.99, mostly $10.99 but they do sell toric lenses (they cost more tough). Shipping rate is around $8-10. Free shipping is provided if you spend $80+.

What I bought :
  • Eyeteck Misha Lenses (Brown - 30 days) , USD $7.99
  • NeoVision Dali Brown, USD $10.99
  • Neo Vision Monet Grey, USD $10.99
Shipping : USD $8.00 (Registered mail with tracking number)

Total cost : USD $37.97 --> around NZD $45

All of them were the power of -4.00, sent with free lenses cases for each pair.


Timeline
25/12/2013
Paid via Paypal.

27/12/2013
Order was shipped.

7/1/2013
Package received.

8/3/2013
Realised one of my Eyeteck Brown Lenses was defective, sent a complaint.

9/3/2013
Was asked to sent a picture of it.

12/3/2013
Sent in the picture.



12/3/2013 {Man, they replied quickly.}
Got their reply :

Thank you for contact kpop2. We see your misha brown circle lenses -4/-4.
If you ok, we send again your next order? Because shipping cost is high.
Are you ok? ^^ We want happy with you. Thank you.

12/3/2014
AND! All I could say was :


Yes thank you.

LOL. I'm such an airhead sometimes, I didn't even got to think it through when they said "we send again your next order". 

9/4/2014
Saw Tran's review on Kpop2.com while browsing the net. zomgipanicked.
I emailed them again : 

Would it be possible to get a refund for my lenses instead? Since I had free insurance for them.

SEE WHAT I DID THAR. thankyouTran.

9/4/2014
They replied :


OK! We are refund to your money $7.99
Please check again your paypal account.
If you have a problem, contact us.
Thank you, have a nice day! :)

Got refunded via paypal. YAY!

Honestly, I think I was lucky to get my money back. But if I had been asked to have my refund at first, the problem would have been solved quickly. There were many ways to go about it. -_-

Their engrish *wasn't* a big problem tough. To a certain degree. Expected since they're from Asia.

Then again, why provide free insurance if you can't even pay for your company's shipping? Is shipping to your sponsee much more cheaper than to your customer? I doubt that.

Will I purchase from them again?
No. Not sorry at all. I am a sucker for good customer service. Think about it if they have higher shipping cost, might as well buy from a reputable company who provides free shipping.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 JoJo talks and sings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena