Friday, July 12, 2013

The thing about cosmetics : Silky Girl Double Intense Black Gel Eyeliner (Review)

I usually don't glam myself up because of my lazy bottom. And I am not particularly a big fan of a fully make-up face, but that's just me. But I do think that make-up enhances one's beauty and highlights your face(literally!).

I bought Silky Girl Double Intense Gel Eyeliner a year ago in Malaysia(MYR19+?). I got them from Watsons in Malaysia.

954642_10151814134755769_123047042_n

The Silky Girl Double Intense Gel Eyeliner


969144_10151814139055769_1941121840_n


The top lid has a built-in brush.


Insides of the gel eyeliner

The volume was pretty good, but the downside was it is not smudgeproof. I smudged it (probably because of my oily skin, maybe?). I even tried waiting for the eyeliner to dry itself before blinking. But, my other friend used it and she turned out alright.

'Cause I don't bother to use it anymore, couldn't find a decent picture with it on. And it was mad-hard to wash off.

What I can conclude about Silky Girl Double Intense Gel Eyeliner:

  • Not recommended for oily skin

  • A cheaper alternative for people who have dry skin and are going for the volume

  • If you do have the money, invest in an eyeliner that's more worthwhile

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 JoJo talks and sings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena