Thursday, July 18, 2013

The thing about life : Ebay shopping & the cold.

Ebay Shopping!

So, as you can see, I did some Ebay shopping 2 weeks ago.

The items listed are bought from Ebay seller lina_ogawa:

  • Fairy Drops Volume Burst Mascara WaterproofLas Vegas

  • Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner - Deep Black

  • Diamond Lash, First Series False Eyelashes - Dolly

  • Diamond Lash, Lady Glamorous Series False Eyelash - Cat Eyes (I got them as a gift - score!)


She ships fast, and her stuff are the real deal!

I actually just received Marie Beauty Eye Charm Glue just today. :D

I'm still waiting for the rest of my Ebay purchases to come in. So excited!

On a side note, the weather's Christchurch has been cloudy. I have a wee bit of the coughs and flus. :(

DSCF3528

But I've been treated real nicely. Thank you, Mum for Malaysian-cooking! And thank God for being able to have warm food and drinks daily.

DSCF3499

 

Hope you all are keeping warm! (stay away from the cough/flu bug ;) )

1 comments:

The thing about cosmetics : Fairy Drops’ Volume Burst Mascara (Waterproof) & False Eyelashes #013 Review | Joanne talks and sings. said...

[…] to do a review on it but didn’t find the time to do it. Bought this on ebay. Refer to this post. I’m about to toss it […]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 JoJo talks and sings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena