Thursday, July 11, 2013

The thing about hate messages.

image

People are generally nice people. But there are ones that can bring you down and may not mean to hurt you.

Being called an A-hole on a note. Just because I had really lousy parking. I apologize if my parking was not up to par. I don't remember taking up all of the parking space.

Jesus had it worst.

He was betrayed by one of his bff a.k.a. Judas, plus was nailed on the cross.

Here's what Jesus  said about people you hate or don't love, hurts you etc.

"I'm sorry for being an A-hole."

But am I? Not gonna lie, I was quick to judge when the note was sitting on my windshield. We , as imperfect Christians, sometimes tend to think that we have the right to be treated nicely.

Oh come on, don't look at me like that thought has never crossed your mind.


" I have rights. I should be respected." Yes, that bandwagon. The thing is, Jesus didn't call us to be comfortable on earth. His Word makes me ,by all means, uncomfortable. And He isn't someone that is loved by the world.

How do you deal with hate messages?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 JoJo talks and sings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena