Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The thing about cosmetics : It's Skin's Babyface Pure Lipstick

The other day, I came across It's Skin's Babyface products and decided to buy the lipstick and blusher (I saw less reviews about it so thought I should try out for myself!).

pure lipstick1

Cute packaging, eh? This is It's Skin's Babyface Pure Lipstick ( #09 Pink Beige).


lipstick7

lipstick5Opening the lid.


lipstick2

A closer look at the lipstick - pink beige.


Before & after2Above is a picture how my lips look with the lipstick. I bit my lip the other day. Hence, flaky-looking lipskin. :|


Untitled-12But you roughly get the idea of the color.


My take on the lipstick:


Color-wise : It's not too pink. Less intense, and looks like you have no lipstick on.


Feel-wise : Like a lip balm.


Smell : The peachy smell is not too overbearing. And I like it!


Long-lastingness : Might wear off easily. 2 hours at max. Moisturised for 3 hours.


flower2flower2flower2flower2_edited-1flower3_edited-1


Cost : US $ 7.60 (NZD 9.65) ea - Worth the money.


Recommended for people who are going for le natural look and don't mind to carry it around to re-apply. :D Like me!


Fair enough?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 JoJo talks and sings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena