Thursday, August 1, 2013

The thing about cosmetics : Dolly Wink Black Liquid Eyeliner (Review)

dolly wink eyeliner

Today, I'm gonna be reviewing Dolly Wink Liquid Black Eyeliner.

dolly wink whole one

Dolly Wink is a Japanese cosmetic brand line founded by Tsubasa Masuwaka.


eyeliner tip


The tip of the eyeliner is actually soft despite its appearance. I think it's made of fibre.


I read many good reviews about it so I decided to try it out for myself. And boy, I was impressed. It dries immediately after you apply it on.


photo


Here's a picture of me with the eyeliner.


{You can't really see much of it 'cause I haz hooded lids} :o


It's smudge-proof. It stays on for awhile, I can probably have it on the whole day. It'll only come off if you deliberately rub your eyeliner off your eyes.


Not an ideal eyeliner for people are going for volume (in an instant). But that can be solve by lining more layers.


It is pricey, costs around NZD20 (plus shipping). You pay for what you get. So, no complaints there.


flower2flower2flower2flower2flower2_edited-1


 私はそれが好きです。

1 comments:

nataliejo210 said...

I love this article! I just started a blog and it would mean so much if you could check out my site! Followed btw xx

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 JoJo talks and sings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena