Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The thing about cosmetics : Mamonde Total Solution BB Cream

Introducing...


AMOREPACIFIC Total Solution BB Cream (・∀・*)


In the midst of my procrastination, I decided to do a quick review on my BB cream that arrived on Monday. THIS MONDAY. I know right.

bbcream1

I bought 3 of the 10ml size in Light Beige.


bbcream2


What its contents are.


bbcream4


The swatch on my hand.
bbcream5


See the difference? Unedited, taken with flash.


What I can conclude:

  • Light-Medium coverage (covers all my redness, panda eyes), natural finnish

  • Could work as a concealer

  • It's for all skin types. I have combination skin, feels real light on my skin, compared to other BB creams. (So far, from the samples that I've tried. Will post the samples up when I have the time.) 

  • Does not break out my skin, no skin irratation


Pretty gutted I can't use it as a foundation 'cause my face's skintone doesn't match the color. It actually looks like someone's white face was misplaced on my body. :sadface: Really gutted.

AND GURL. DID YOU KNOW THAT MR. SIWON IS ONE OF THEIR ENDORSERS?




***Updated info. Ingredients for the BB Cream

Ingredients for Amore Pacific Total Solution BB Cream

 

[Click to enlarge]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 JoJo talks and sings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena