Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The thing about cosmetics : TONY MOLY Eyelash Curler [Gold Premium]

eyelashcurler

This is my first eyelash curler and it's from TONY MOLY. I was going to go for the MISSHA one but saw a review saying that the MISSHA eyelash curler are for the rounded-eye people. So, I bought this instead.
eyelashcurler5

It costs USD $4.41 (around NZD $5?) from Cosmetic-Love. They don't sell it no more, I bet you can find one on Ebay tough. I opt for the premium one 'cause the basic one costs the same.

eyelashcurler3

eyelashcurler22Here are the measurements. I had to roughly measure it out 'cause they got no info about it on their site I can't read korean.

As a first-time eyelash curler user, I'm pretty satisfied.

  • Quite sturdy, the gold color looks classy.

  • It DID curl my lashes.

  • It didn't cut off my lashes.

  • It didn't pinch my lids. FYI I have hooded lids in case you're wondering.

  • Cheaper alternative for first timers


Ain't nobody got money for no Shu Uemura or Shiseido. If you have more money for an eyelash curler, get one of those. I saw tons of good reviews about them. For now, I'm sticking to my golden Tony Moly eyelash curler. :D

flower2flower2flower2flower3_edited-1flower3_edited-1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 JoJo talks and sings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena