Sunday, August 25, 2013

The thing about cosmetics : The Face Shop's Lovely ME:EX Auto Eyeliner (02 Black Brown)

eyelinerI got it from The Face Shop at The Spring when they had their year-end sales for MYR9.99 (Around NZD $4). Ended up buying 3 of the different colors. (Black, Black Brown and White)

The eyeliner's packaging is fairly simple. There's 2 tip - the crayon eyeliner tip and the eraser-smudger tip.


eyeliner2 The crayon can easily break if it is adjusted too long.eyeliner3


swatchThe eyeliner does draws on nicely tough.


Sadly, it is not waterproof. I had this on when I was blow-drying my wet hair, and after that my eyes were a mess. It smudged onto my under-eye.

This eyeliner just does not work during my stay in Malaysia and Singapore. In countries like Asia, it's not only hot but humid. My skin usually sweats out like cray. And I thought it was gonna be a different case here. Guess I was wrong. :\

Just, no. Well, for me.

flower2flower3_edited-1flower3_edited-1flower3_edited-1flower3_edited-1

1 comments:

For Your Eyes only – Face Shop Black Rod Mascara | uferablog said...

[…] The thing about cosmetics : The Face Shop’s Lovely ME:EX Auto Eyeliner (02 Black Brown) (jotalksandsing.wordpress.com) […]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 JoJo talks and sings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena