Saturday, August 17, 2013

The thing about cosmetics : BRTC Jasmine BB Cream

brtc2

Say HELLO to my current favorite BB Cream - BRTC Jasmine Water BB Cream.


brtc3

Did I mention that purple is my favourite color? ;)


brtc4

brtc5

Pretty classy packaging.brtc6


Let's take a look.brtc7


A dab on my hand.brtc8Blended out.


What the benefits the BB Cream gives:




  • Strong moisture control for dry skin!

  • Smooth fine lines and wrinkles

  • Brighten dark and aged skin

  • Skin irritation test completed

  • Great for sensitive skin types

  • Superior moisture and water retension


My honest take on it:

  • Love the jasmine scent

  • Feels light on my skin (not sticky at all)

  • Medium coverage, can be build on

  • Average-thick texture - it's not a bad thing really!

  • Covers all my redness, natural finish

  • Good oil control (for winter / rainy days)

  • Blends well with my skin (I have fairer skin)

  • Might a little bit pricey compared to other BB Creams - I don't mind paying for something more pricey. I don't want to wreck my face. :\


flower2flower2flower2flower2flower2_edited-1

Taking half of a point off it just because ain't no way there is a perfect BB Cream.

Recommended for people with fair skin. Unless you don't mind having a dislocated head with you.

Your call really. :)

3 comments:

Must Have Boxes said...

This product looks fab!

- KW
http://musthaveboxes.com

lim said...

Yes it does! =D

The thing about cosmetics : Skin79 Snail Nutrition BB Cream | Joanne talks and sings. said...

[…] I happened to stumble onto some samples (3 for USD $0.99) from sing-sing-girl that time when I bought my BRTC Jasmine. […]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 JoJo talks and sings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena